-If you’re a fan of SS501, then this week’s Twitter Giveaway should definitely be your next destination! (Yes, the prize is a SS501 Destination poster!)
-Want a Stuart Hughes Diamond iPhone 4 for $19500?
-Interested in a Sprint HTC Evo 4G? Take advantage of the mail-in rebate that can save you $50!
-Hulu is coming to the PS3 and the Xbox 360…for $9.99 a month?
-Although Cincinnati Bengals‘ Cedric Benson may have improved once, he seems to be going spiraling back in the opposite direction with his fight in Houston’s Annie’s West Bar.
-Make a cake in only five minutes using your microwave and baker Diane from 2Stews‘ recipe!
-Don’t miss out on a $3 discount for Neutrogena’s SkinClearing Mineral Powder!
-Samantha Tumpach is suing the Illinois theater after being arrested and accused of trying to bootleg New Moon.
-If you’re a single guy, you might want to check out 5 things women don’t like about you. (This probably applies towards all guys in general, so all of you go read it now!)
The Sega Saturn is a console that is often overlooked, but really did offer some great games during it’s life span - even with it’s lack of success as a popular game system. As other older consoles have gotten their games re-released as downloadables, the Saturn has not, so it has remained fairly unknown. More »
In customary VALVe fashion, Portal 2 receives its first batch of anticipatory vignettes showcasing the newest characters, story and gameplay mechanics. This week we meet the smart alec Wheatly and are introduced to two new gameplay mechanics: Excursion Funnels and Aerial Faith Plates. More »
- Firmware 3.04 is now available for downloading on your PS3, featuring a whole slew of awesome updates!
-Wondering if you should get an Apple iPhone 4? This review will definitely help you out!
-Which girl group reigned supreme in the SNSD vs T-ara KPOP Battle? Results are here!
-The Android 2.1 Update has been
If you’ve been looking for an immersive RPG for your iPhone and iPod Touch then you already know that they are hard to come by. Crescent Moon Games knows that all too well and are hard at work on a RPG of epic proportions for release this Fall. But development on, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, hasn’t been easy. Come take a look at how the game has progressed so far. More »
-If you’re having reception problems with your spiffy new Apple iPhone 4, you might want to blame Gray Powell.
-Are you a Hottest or a Cassie? Sign up for the upcoming 2PM vs. DBSK KPOP Battle to bring glory to your favorite boyband!
-If you never thought that Mahjong could be cute, check out these Hello Kitty Mahjong Sets and think again.
-Would you be willing to pay $2,000 to play Square-Enix’s Final Fantasy XIV in 3D?
-Samsung’s Galaxy S will “Fascinate” Verizon (and the US Cellular).
While 3D gaming might not be what gamers want, it is apparently what developers want. Even Square-Enix, legendary JRPG studio, are working on ways to bring 3D to their titles. First up is Final Fantasy XIV on PC. Grab some comfortable nose pads and strap on your 3D shades because this is going to be a long ride. More »
Pokemon Black and White will be available to Japanese gamers on September 18. That’s nearly 4 months prior to the US’ Spring release date. Is is fair? Absolutely not. Can we do anything about it? Nothing, except drool over the gorgeous gameplay footage in its reveal trailer. Catch it below and enjoy! More »
- What better way to end Video Game Week on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon than with a Donkey Kong Returns demo and the official release date for Nintendo 3DS?
- Microwaving the Apple iPhone 4 — one man’s smartphone is another man’s microwavable treasure.
- If you’re not an AT&T; subscriber, try not to flip out over this: Rumor has it that the Motorola Flipout is AT&T;-bound!
- Ningin wants to know, who’s your favorite male maknae?
- Great news, Braylon Edwards fans…he’s not suspended, just a player for the New York Jets.
- If your eyes are giving you problems, this doctor prescribes 2 hours of Mariokart, daily.
-iPhone 4 has recently proven itself a king when it comes to smartphone cameras in recent tests.
- Benchmark tests of the Motorola Droid X, HTC Evo and Nexus One show Motorola Droid X’s superiority in 3D rendering smoothness.
- Charice covers Jpop classic, “Crescent Moon” by Ayaka in English.
- When sandwich meets sushi, you get a sandwich sushi recipe.
- Pangea Organics doesn’t want you to just toss your skincare packaging — plant it.
When I hear that a Samurai game is heading to my the iPad, my ears perk up. When I hear it’s the award winning Samurai: Way of the Warrior, I drop what I’m doing to listen. When the person telling me about said game is a hot Australian bombshell, I stop listening and begin drooling. Over the graphics, of course. More »