PC users now have the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim update available for them, following its release on Steam to enhance the game to a version 1.3. Xbox and PS3’s versions of the patch are in submission with Microsoft and Sony.
There are some vast, interesting changes to be made through the update. They are:
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
The developer has also said it’s working on “support for 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware) next week for our PC users”.
What do you think about the soon-to-be released update?